No. 110, Section 1,
Jianguo North Road,
Taichung City, 402.
- Public Health,
- HCV infection,
- HBV infection,
- Cancer research,
- DNA methylation,
- SNP (Single Nucleotide Polymorphism),
- GWAS (Genome-wide association study),
- EWAS(Epigenome-wide association study) studies and Epidemiology.
- Tonmoy Debnath is a post-graduate research assistant and M.S. student with major in the Dept. of Public Health in Chung Shan Medical University (CSMU), Taichung City, Taiwan.
- He has completed his B.S. degree in Microbiology from the Noakhali Science and Technology University (NSTU), Noakhali, Bangladesh.
- Until now he has altogether 2 years research experiences as undergraduate and postgraduate research student from NSTU and CSMU.
- Besides, he joined several workshops on Public health and Taiwan Biobank and Taiwan Health Insurance databases.
- In addition, he took a training on Basic Biotechnology from National Institute of Biotechnology (NIB), Savar, Dhaka. Recently, he has published several scientific papers in different world-renowned peer reviewed International journals (for example, Polymers-MDPI publisher; Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics-Springer Publisher; Journal of Microscopy & Ultrastructure-Elsevier Publisher etc.).
- In addition, their some other research articles still in “under review” and “Decision pending” status in different world-renowned peer reviewed journals (including Scientific reports-Nature publisher; Journal of viral hepatitis-Wiley publisher; Journal of Global antimicrobial resistance-Elsevier). Besides, he is an editor, associate editor and editorial board member of different international peer-reviewed journals.
- Currently, he has been struggling to do cancer research and also trying to do research to find an association between Hepatitis C virus infection with SNP, DNA methylation and some modifiable risk factor using Taiwan Biobank and Taiwan health insurance databases.