University of Tartu, Department of Natural and Precise Sciences, Estonian Marine Institute, researcher of marine systems.
SCIENCE: Bio-and environmental sciences, Ecology, biosystematics and physiology;
CERCS ERIALA: B260 Hydrobiology, marine biology, aquatic ecology, limnology.
- 2015, Timo Arula; SA ARCHIMEDES conference travel grant for young researcher.
- 2014, Timo Arula; European life-long studies project ERASMUS grant to participate in ICES working group.
- 2013, Timo Arula; Scholarship for Estonian summary of non-Estonian doctoral dissertation.
- 2012, Timo Arula; Kristjan Jaak travel grant for young researcher.
- 2011, Timo Arula; AFS Early Life History Section J.H.S. Blaxter best student poster award in 35th Annual Larval Fish Conference.
- 2009, Timo Arula; Estonian Students Fund in US grant for PhD studies
- 2008, Timo Arula; ESF DoRa progam for Supporting the participation of young researchers in international exchange of knowledge
- 2007, Timo Arula; Estonian World Council in US grant for PhD studies