10300 Baltimore Ave,
- fruit and vegetable quality,
- postharvest biology,
- antioxidant metabolism,
- gene regulation.
- 2009-2014 Research Scientist, USDA ARS Food Quality Laboratory
- Pre-harvest calcium application increases biomass and delays senescence of broccoli microgreens..
- Postharvest biology, quality and shelf-life of buckwheat microgreens. .
- Differential expression of calcium-regulated SlSRs in response to abiotic and biotic stresses in tomato fruit..
- Characterization of a calcium/calmodulin-regulated SR/CAMTA gene family during tomato fruit development and ripening..