Rua ParÃ¡, nÂº 179
apto 501, CEP 89204-420
Joinville, Santa Catarina, Brasil
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Infectious disease
- Graduation in Medicine from the Federal University of Ceará (UFC), residency in Pediatrics at Hospital de Clínicas in Porto Alegre (HCPA) and specialization in Pediatric Pulmonology at the São Lucas Hospital of PUCRS.
- He obtained a degree in Specialization in Infant Pulmonology from the SBP in 2006. Master in Medical Sciences from the Federal University of Santa Catarina (UFSC).
- He currently works as a Children's Pneumologist in Joinville, has an outpatient clinic at the Jeser Amarante Children's Hospital and the Pneumo-centro Infantil Clinic.
- He is currently the Technical Director of the institution and Coordinator of the Univille Medical Course.
- European Respiratory Society Membership.
- Professor of General Pediatrics and Internship in Pediatrics at Univille.
- MBA in Business Management from FGV.