Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital,
Laparoscopic Surgery, Surgery, General Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Abdominal Surgery, Gastrointestinal Diseases, Colorectal Surgery, Gastrointestinal Surgery, Cancer Surgery, Advance Laparoscopic Surgery, Hepatobiliary Surgery, Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, Surgical Gastroenterology
- Professor of Surgery, MD, Dr.med.(Hamburg)
- Giant inguinal hernia: Report of a case and reviews of surgical techniques.
- Platysma myocutaneous flap interposition in surgical management of large acquired post-traumatic tracheoesophageal fistula: A case report.
- Asia-Pacific consensus recommendations for endoscopic and interventional management of hilar cholangiocarcinoma.
- Current status on the diagnosis and management of pancreatic cysts in the Asia-Pacific region: Role of endoscopic ultrasound.
- The surgical outcome of preoperative chemoradiation therapy for ultra low rectal cancer.
- Comparison between midline and right transverse incision in right hemicolectomy for right-sided colon cancer: A retrospective study.
- Long-term results of large diameter hepaticojejunostomy for treatment of Bile Duct Injuries following cholecystectomy.
- Surgical management of adult choledochal cysts.