Name: Tetsuya Suzuki
Professor, Center for Science of Environment and Energy
Phone no: 045-566-1509, 045-566-1495.
Email: Send an Email
Director of Keio Leading-edge Laboratory of Science and Technolog, Professor,Center for Science of Environment and Energy, Keio University,
3-14-1 Hiyoshi, Kohoku, Yokohama 223-8522, Japan.
Material processing/Microstructural control engineering
• The 30 th Diamond Symposium, Best Poster Awards Elucidation of the antithrombotic mechanism of fluorine-added DLC: Evaluation of adsorbed amount and adsorption mode of plasma protein 2016/11/17
• Academic Encouragement Lecture Award Effect of thin film design on adhesion of high hardness diamond like carbon thin film 2014/03
• MRS Student Poster Presentation Gold Award Application of Nitrogen-Doped Nanocrystalline Diamond Film on Partially Stabilized Zirconia for Pulverization Disk 2013
• Poster Prize Excellence Award Fluorine Addition Effect to DLC Semiconductor for Solar Cell Devices 2013/11
• Society's Best Award Cell Adhesion Controllable Micro Patterning DLC-MPC Polymer Composite Member: Applicability to Drug Sustained Release Intravascular Indwelling Device 2013/11.