Scientific Officer - Discipline of Clinical Pharmacy, University Sains Malaysia.
Clinical Pharmacy And Pharmacy Practice, Infectious Diseases, Nephrology And Urology.
- Commentary: Outbreak of Chikungunya in Pakistan.
- 096 Development Of Predictive Equation For Acute Kidney Injury Among Dengue Patients: Findings From A Large Retrospective Cohort.
- 097 Renal Recovery Following Dengue-Induced Acute Kidney Injury: A Prospective Follow-Up Analysis.
- Determinants of mortality and prolonged hospital stay among dengue patients attending tertiary care hospital: A cross-sectional retrospective analysis.
- Zika in India and need for transparent reporting.
- Diabetic kidney disease: a stepwise approach to combat disease.
- Commentary: Surveillance of Crimean-Congo Haemorrhagic Fever in Pakistan.
- First Chikungunya Outbreak in Pakistan: A Trail of Viral Attacks.
- Mushroom bezoar causing small bowel obstruction.
- Is diuretic use beneficial or harmful for patients with chronic kidney disease?
Editorial Board Member for:
- Frontiers in Medicine
- Prime Research in Diabetes Treatment
- Journal of Pharmaceutical Research
- Research Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmacy
- International Journal of Hospital Pharmacy
- EC Gastroenterology and Digestive System
- EC Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Acta Scientifica