Name: Tarik Kivrak
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Firat University , Elazıg.
Phone no: +90 05053729945
Email: Send an Email
Firat University Hospital, Cardiology Department, Elazıg, Turkey
Pulmonary Hypertension, Chronic Thromboembolism, Heart Failure.
1. Relation of interleukin-6 level with coronary artery disease severity in patients undergoing coronary angiography
2. Demonstration of Ischemia in Myocardial Perfusion Scintigraphy before Coronary Revascularization Decreases Acute Coronary Syndrome-related Hospitalizations.
3. Multi-vessel coronary vasospasm in a patient with excessive inguinal pain.
4. Rare complication of diagnostic coronary angiography: Perforation.
5. The Relationship between Vitamin D Deficiency and Pulmonary Artery Atherosclerosis in Chronic Thromboembolic Patients.
6. Increased arterial stiffness parameters in panic disorder patients in long term treatment period.
7. Complete resolutıon of huge left ventrıcular thrombus wıth apıxaban treatment.
8. Two-dimensional speckle tracking echocardiography is useful in early detection of left ventricular impairment in patients with Crohn's disease.
9. Effect of pulmonary endarterectomy on six-minute walking test and echocardiography in the early stage.
10. Relationship between endothelial dysfunction and microalbuminuria in familial Mediterranean fever.