Assistant Prof. at Medical Microbiology and Immunology Department,
Faculty of Medicine, Taiz University
Medical Microbiology and Immunology Department.
Faculty of Medicine, Taiz University, Yemen.
Medical Parasitology, Helminthology, Neglected Tropical Diseases. Intestinal parasitic infections, HIV, HCV and HBV epidemiology, Malaria Epidemiology
- Sero-prevalence of Anti- HCV among Yemenis Blood Donors Attending National Blood Transfusion and Research Centre in Sana'a: Yemen.
- Blastocystosis amongst the Orang Asli (Aborigine) Schoolchildren at Pos Senderut, Pahang, Malaysia.
- Prevalence of hbsag and anti-hbc among blood donors at the national blood transfusion and research center, sana'a, Yemen.
- Study on Cutaneous Leishmaniasis among Clinically Suspected Patients in Taiz City, Taiz Governorate, Yemen.
- Prevalence and Risk Factors Associated with Intestinal Parasitic Infection among Patients in Taiz City, Yemen.
- Seroprevalence and Risk of Primary Maternal HCMV Infection among Pregnant Women in Taiz City, Yemen.
- Rare Case of Giant Pulmonary Hydatid Cyst in Female Patient Living in Taiz Governorate: Case Report.
- Prevalence of Pathogenic Bacteria from Contaminated Yemeni Currency Notes in Taiz City.
- Physicochemical and Biological Properties of Amoxicillin Capsule Manufactured in Yemen.
- Diagnostic Study on Plasmodium In Blood Bags at Taiz City, Yemen.
- Prevalence of Intestinal Protozoan Infections among Orang Asli Schoolchildren in Pos Senderut , Pahang , Malaysia.
- Comparison of microscopy, rapid diagnosis test and nested PCR for the diagnosis of malaria parasite in Taiz Governorate. Yemen.