Medical Microbiology and Immunology Department.
Faculty of Medicine, Taiz University, Yemen.
Medical Parasitology, Helminthology, Neglected Tropical Diseases. Intestinal parasitic infections, HIV, HCV and HBV epidemiology, Malaria Epidemiology
- Sero-prevalence of Anti- HCV among Yemenis Blood Donors Attending National Blood Transfusion and Research Centre in Sana'a: Yemen.
- Blastocystosis amongst the Orang Asli (Aborigine) Schoolchildren at Pos Senderut, Pahang, Malaysia.
- Prevalence of hbsag and anti-hbc among blood donors at the national blood transfusion and research center, sana'a, Yemen.
- Study on Cutaneous Leishmaniasis among Clinically Suspected Patients in Taiz City, Taiz Governorate, Yemen.
- Prevalence and Risk Factors Associated with Intestinal Parasitic Infection among Patients in Taiz City, Yemen.
- Seroprevalence and Risk of Primary Maternal HCMV Infection among Pregnant Women in Taiz City, Yemen.
- Rare Case of Giant Pulmonary Hydatid Cyst in Female Patient Living in Taiz Governorate: Case Report.
- Prevalence of Pathogenic Bacteria from Contaminated Yemeni Currency Notes in Taiz City.
- Physicochemical and Biological Properties of Amoxicillin Capsule Manufactured in Yemen.
- Diagnostic Study on Plasmodium In Blood Bags at Taiz City, Yemen.
- Prevalence of Intestinal Protozoan Infections among Orang Asli Schoolchildren in Pos Senderut , Pahang , Malaysia.
- Comparison of microscopy, rapid diagnosis test and nested PCR for the diagnosis of malaria parasite in Taiz Governorate. Yemen.