2-5-1 Kitaku Shikatacho.
Anesthesiology and Resuscitology.
- Observational study to assess and predict serious adverse events after major surgery.
- Intraoperative Oxygen Consumption during Liver Transplantation.
- Induction of hepatic Bach1 mRNA expression by carbon tetrachloride-induced acute liver injury in rats..
- Cardiac arrest during adult liver transplantation: A single institution's experience with 1238 deceased donor transplants.
- Complications related to invasive hemodynamic monitors during adult liver transplantation.
- Central venous thrombosis and perioperative vascular access in adult intestinal transplantation.
- Heme breakdown and ischemia/reperfusion injury in grafted liver during living donor liver transplantation.
- Pulmonary thromboembolism during adult liver transplantation: Incidence, clinical presentation, outcome, risk factors, and diagnostic predictors.
- The role of ultrasonography in determining central venous patency in patients undergoing bowel transplantation.
- Accidental insertion of a percutaneous venovenous cannula into the persistent left superior vena cava of a patient undergoing liver transplantation.