Department of Medicine,
Semmelweis University Budapest,
Budapest 1193, Hungary.
Internal Medicine (General Medicine) and Cardiology
- Establishing reference values for central blood pressure and its amplification in a general healthy population and according to cardiovascular risk factors.
- Heart rate variability is significantly reduced in non-diabetic patients with hypertension.
- The Effect of Low-Dose Carvedilol, Nebivolol, and Metoprolol on Central Arterial Pressure and Its Determinants: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- The Method of Distance Measurement and Torso Length Influences the Relationship of Pulse Wave Velocity to Cardiovascular Mortality.
- Validation of Arteriograph – A New Oscillometric Device to Measure Arterial Stiffness in Patients on Maintenance Hemodialysis.
- Pulse wave velocity in children following renal transplantation.
- Effect of sevelamer on aortic pulse wave velocity in patients on hemodialysis: A prospective observational study.
- Primary-care physicians' views about the use of home/self blood pressure monitoring: Nationwide survey in Hungary.
- Serum osteoprotegerin level, carotid-femoral pulse wave velocity and cardiovascular survival in haemodialysis patients.
- Arterial Stiffness in Hemodialysis: Which Parameter to Measure to Predict Cardiovascular Mortality?