University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus,
Jalan Broga, 43500 Semenyih,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
- Food processing & dehydration technology
- Plant & food microstructure engineering
- Phytochemical extraction and purification
- Natural antioxidants processing
- Modelling & simulation (food product quality)
- Dr S.P. Ong is the Associate Professor of the Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering at The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus.
- She received her bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering (BEng Hons) from the Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) in year 2005 and later worked as an engineer in the gas industry before pursuing her PhD in Chemical Engineering from The University of Nottingham in year 2011.
- Her research areas are mainly in industry drying, food microstructure, processing of phytochemicals and edible antioxidants, product development, process optimization and simulation.