Department of Biological Sciences,
Niger Delta University, Nigeria.
Environmental Microbiology and Pollution studies (i.e water, air and soil), Applied Biological Techniques, Impact Assessment, Toxicology, Water quality, Environmental/Health Risk Assessment, Public Health, Microbial Ecology.
- Advances in Preservatives and condiments used in Zobo (a food-drink) production.
- Microbial quality assessment of fermented maize Ogi (a cereal product) and options for overcoming constraints in production.
- Microbiological Quality of Kunu Drink Sold In Some Major Markets of Yenagoa Metropolis, Nigeria.
- A Review of Heavy Metal Concentration and Potential Health Implications of Beverages Consumed in Nigeria.
- Assessment of some selected heavy metals and their pollution indices in an oil spill contaminated soil in the Niger Delta: a case of Rumuolukwu community.
- Assessment of Water quality from Sagbama Creek, Niger Delta, Nigeria.
- Environmental Impacts of Oil Palm Processing in Nigeria.
- Small-Scale Palm Oil Processing Business in Nigeria; A Feasibility Study.
- Assessment of the quality of crude palm oil produced by smallholder processors in Rivers State, Nigeria.
- Assessment of microbial quality of smoked Trachurus trachurus sold in some markets of three South-south States, Nigeria Ebinyo Rebecca Ineyougha, Langley Ayibawanaimi Orutugu and Sylvester Chibueze Izah Int. J. Food Res. (2015) 2(3): pp. 16-23.