Zhejiang University Zhoushan campus,
Longquan North Building,
Room #111, Zhoushan,
Marine biotechnology, Natural product discovery
- I have done my bachelor in Doctor of Pharmacy from Gomal University Pakistan.
- After that i have done my masters from Ocean college Zhejiang University, China.
- Marine sponges as a drug treasure.
- Current status and future therapeutic perspectives of glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) therapy: A review.
- Emerging biopharmaceuticals from bioactive peptides derived from marine organisms.
- Emerging biopharmaceuticals from marine actinobacteria.
- A holistic review on the autoimmune disease vitiligo with emphasis on the causal factors.
- Marine actinobacteria as a drug treasure house.
- Erratum to “Marine Sponges as a Drug Treasure”[Biomol. Ther. 24 (2016) 347–362].
- Isolation and Antibiotic Screening of Fungi from a Hydrothermal Vent Site and Characterization of Secondary Metabolites from a Penicillium Isolate.
- Production of an antibiotic enterocin from a marine actinobacteria strain H1003 by metal-stress technique with enhanced enrichment using response surface methodology..
- The Black Seed (Nigella Sativa) as an Immunomodulator and Antimicrobial Agent.