Department of Physics
Tripura Univesity (A Central University)
Suryamaninagar - 799022
Langmuir-Blodgett Films, Layer-by-Layer Self Assembled Films, Spin Coated Films, Spectroscopic (UV-Vis Absorption, Fluorescence, FTIR etc.) Character
- Dr. S. A. Hussain (M.Sc. 2001 & Ph.D., 2007, Tripura University, India) is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Physics, Tripura University, India.
- His major fields of interest are preparation and characterization of ultrathin films by Langmuir-Blodgett & Self assembled techniques.
- He was a Visiting Postdoctoral Fellow of K. U. Leuven, Belgium (2007-08 and 2011).
- He received Rashtriya Vidhya Samman Puraskar by EGSI, New Delhi, Bharat Jyoti Award by IIFS, New Delhi, Jagadish Chandra Bose Award 2008-09, TSCST, Govt. of Tripura; Young Scientist Research Award by DAE, Govt. of India; Projects under Fast Track Scheme for Young Scientist, DST, Govt. of India and CSIR, Govt. of India.
- He has published 41 research papers in different national and international journals and attended several scientific conferences in India and Abroad.