Department of Vascular Biology Boston University School of Medical Boston
- culturing and maintenance of umbilical cord blood stem cells in vitro,
- cryopreservation of umbilical cord blood stem cell
- 11/2016 – Travel Award winner of SFRBM Annual meeting 2016 at San Francisco, CA, USA.
- 06/2016 – present Post-doctoral researcher in the laboratory of Prof. Dr. Markus M. Bachschmid at Boston
- University School of Medicine, Department of Medicine, Whitaker Cardiovascular Institute, Vascular
- Biology Section, Boston, USA.
- 03/2016 – Invited Speaker of DPG 2016 95th Annual Meeting of the German Physiological Society at
- Luebeck, Germany.
- 07/2014 – 05/2016 Post-doctoral researcher in the laboratory of Prof. Dr. Dorthe Katschinski at Georg
- August University, Department of Medicine, Gottingen, Germany on “Generation and Characterization of
- Cardiomyocyte-specific Redox Sensor Mouse Lines”.
- 04/2011 - 06/2014 Ph.D. thesis under supervision of Prof. Dr. Dorthe Katschinski, at Georg August
- University, Department of Medicine, Gottingen, Germany on “Impact of the Oxygen Sensor PHD3 on
- Macrophage Survival”.
- 09/2010 - 03/2011 Master’s thesis under supervision Prof. Dr. Jens Rettig, at the University of Saarland,
- Physiology, on “Functional Characterization of Molecular Components Involved in Exocytotic Machinery of
- Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes”.
- 11/2009 - 08/2010 Research student under Prof Dr. Prof. Knut Moeller, University of Furtwangen, Germany
- for nine months on “Self-Cleaning Glass Surface”.
- 11/2008 - 05/2009 Six months of BCIL training (Biotech Consortium India Limited) under supervision of
- Dr. Swati Subodh at “The center for Genomic Applications” project on “Unique Signature Prediction of HIV
- and HBV Genome”.
- 03/2008- 08/2008 Bachelor’s thesis under supervision of Dr. Beena Pillai, at IGIB (Institute of Genomics
- and Integrative Biology) Delhi, on “Cloning and Functional Assay of Drosha in Saccharomyces Cerevisiae”.
- 05/2007 Short-term project at Shri Raghavendra Biotechnologies, Bangalore on the “Development of a
- Small Slow Cooling Device for the Cryopreservation of Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cells”.