Specialist Internal Medicine 2010,
- Hcp-03 * Newly Diagnosed Single Brain Mass - Implementation and Performance of a Hospital-Wide Management Pathway.
- Effect of a rapid protocol-based TIA management pathway.
- Brachial artery hyperaemic blood flow velocity in relation to established indices of vascular function and global atherosclerosis: the Prospective Investigation of the Vasculature in Uppsala Seniors study.
- Brachial artery hyperaemic blood flow velocity and left ventricular geometry.
- Brachial Artery Hyperemic Blood Flow Velocity is related to Concentric Remodelling of the Left Ventricle: 1c.04.
- Hyperemic Brachial Artery Blood Flow Velocity
- Brachial artery hyperemic blood flow velocities are related to carotid atherosclerosis.
- Hyperaemic blood‐flow velocities in systole and diastole relate to coronary risk in divergent ways.