House number 419,
Gynecologic oncology with main focus on Cervical Cancer
- Dr. Sumeyya Azam (M.B.B.S, M.S) received her M.B.B.S and M.S (obstetrics and gynecology) degree from Xinjiang Medical University, China in 2012 and 2015, respectively and awarded with Honorary Credential in M.S.
- She was awarded with Science Citation Index certification for publishing the original research papers in SCI indexed International journals by the Xinjiang medical University.
- Currently, she is a Clinical Research Officer in Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, Pakistan.
- She has received Investigator Site Personnel ICH GCP training certificate by Roche Genentech (TransCelerate Biopharma Inc.), Singapore.
- She has also received GCP Training Certificate by London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
- She has number of publications in International reputed Journals and eBooks publications by International Publishers.
- She has been serving on the Editorial Boards of various International Journals of repute and received certificates.
- She has been appointed as an Editor-in-Chief of newly launched International Journal Cancer Prime Recently, she has been recognized as one of the top 10 percent of researchers contributing to peer-review of the field of Medicine (2016) and awarded with the CERTIFIED SENTINEL SCIENCE AWARD by the Publons Board.