Manovikas Kendra Rehabilitation and Research,
Institute for the Handicapped,
Biomedical & Diagnstic division.
Neurobiology, Neurobiology and Brain Physiology, Behavioral Neuroscience, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Neuropharmacology, Molecular Neuroscience, ADD, Molecular Neurobiology, ADHD, Developmental Neuroscience, Neurotransmitter.
- Pilot study indicate role of preferentially transmitted monoamine oxidase gene variants in behavioral problems of male ADHD probands.
- Monoamine oxidase B gene variants associated with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in the Indo- Caucasoid population from West Bengal.
- Potential Contribution of Monoamine Oxidase A Gene Variants in ADHD and Behavioral Co-Morbidities: Scenario in Eastern Indian Probands.
- Association of dopaminergic gene variants with traits of ADHD: A study on Indian probands.
- Dopamine beta hydroxylase: its relevance in the etiology of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- A pilot study on the eastern indian ADHD probands to explore role of CDK 5 in the disease etiology.
- Functional genetic polymorphisms in dopaminergic transporters: Association with ADHD traits in the Indian probands.
- Dimorphic association of dopaminergic transporter gene variants with treatment outcome: Pilot study in Indian ADHD probands.