- Long-acting injections
- Clinical trial methodology
- BIAS in clinical trials
- Shared decision making
- The Optimization of Treatment and Management of Schizophrenia in Europe (OPTiMiSE) Trial: Rationale for Its Methodology and a Review of the Effectiveness of Switching Antipsychotics.
- Dose Equivalents for Antipsychotic Drugs: The DDD Method: Table 1.
- Dose Equivalents for Second-Generation Antipsychotic Drugs: The Classical Mean Dose Method.
- Treatment of early episode in patients with schizophrenia: The role of long acting antipsychotics.
- Pharmacokinetics of olanzapine long-acting injection: The clinical perspective.
- Dose Equivalents for Second-Generation Antipsychotics: The Minimum Effective Dose Method.
- Cost-Effectiveness of Paliperidone Palmitate for the Treatment of Schizophrenia in Germany.
- Clinicians' Attitudes Toward the Use of Long-Acting Injectable Antipsychotics.
- Antipsychotic drugs versus placebo for relapse prevention in schizophrenia: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Oral versus Depot Antipsychotic Drugs for Schizophrenia—a Critical Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Long-Term Trials.