Department of Experimental and Clinical Medicine,
Viale Pieraccini, 6,
Aspects of differentiation, localization and answer to different stimulus in some cellular types.
- Endocrine cells of gastric mucosa (1994-1996)
- Mast cells of different part of organism (by 1992)
- Dendritic cells of human and experimental animals (by 1994).
Job Permanent Position:
- Research Assistant, School of Medicine, Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, University of Florence.
- 1990 SCD Natural Sciences, University of Florence, Italy
- 1997 Ph.D. School of Medicine, University of Florence, Italy.
- 1992-1995 Research fellow, School of Medicine, Dept. of Human Anatomy and Histology, Section "E. Allara", University of Florence, Italy.
- 1994-1996 Research fellow, The "Schepens Eye Research Institute", of the Department of Opthalmology and Dermatology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA. Boston, MA, USA
- 1997-99 Postdoctoral fellow, School of Medicine, Department of Human Anatomy and Histology, Section "E. Allara", University of Florence, Italy.
- 2000 Research Fellow, S. Lucia Hospital, Rome, Italy.
- 2001-2002 Research Assistant (Temporary position), School of Medicine, Dept. of Human Anatomy, Histology and Forensic Medicine, Section of Forensic Medicine, University of Florence, Italy.
- 2012: Editorial Board of Data Set Papers in Immunology and International Journal of Immunology
- 2013: Editorial Board of Case Reports in Clinical Pathology.
- 2014: Editorial Board of Annals of Clinical Cytology and Pathology.