University of Obafemi University, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Pathology, Ile-Ife.
- Management of 159 Cases of Acute Cancrum Oris: Our Experience at the Noma Children Hospital, Sokoto.
- Fibrous Dysplasia of the Maxillofacial Region, a Review of 134 cases at Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Clinico-pathologic Appraisal of Lipomatous Lesions in the Head and Neck Region; a Multicenter Nigerian Study.
- Ossifying Fibroma: Clinico-Pathologic and Immuno-Histochemical Investigation of 157 Cases in a Tertiary Referral Centre.
- A multi-centre evaluation of oral cancer in Southern and Western Nigeria: an African oral pathology research consortium initiative.
- Cysts of the Oro-Facial Region: A Clinico-Pathologic Review of 403 Nigerian Cases
- A retrospective review of 61 cases of adenomatoid odontogenic tumour seen in five tertiary health facilities in Nigeria.
- Calcified Epithelial Odontogenic Tumour-Case-Series From 5 Nigerian Teaching Hospital.
- A retrospective study of 21 cases of malignant odontogenic tumours from two tertiary health centres in Nigeria.
- Papillon-Lefèvre syndrome: Clinical presentation and literature review.
- Pattern of utilization of dental services at Federal Medical Centre, Katsina, Northwest Nigeria.
- Facial Fracture Management in Northwest Nigeria.
- Focal Reactive lesions of the Gingiva: An Analysis of 314 cases at a tertiary Health Institution in Nigeria.