School of Public Health,
University of California, Berkeley,
CA-94720 Centre for Atmospheric Sciences,
- Remote sensing of air pollution
- Climate change and air pollution
- Health effects of air pollution.
- Air Quality in Changing Climate: Implications for Health Impacts.
- Ambient PM2.5 exposure and expected premature mortality to 2100 in India under climate change scenarios.
- " Traffic intervention " policy fails to mitigate air pollution in megacity Delhi.
- Cause-specific premature death from ambient PM2.5 exposure in India: Estimate adjusted for baseline mortality.
- Satellite-based estimates of aerosol washout and recovery over India during monsoon.
- 18-year Ambient PM2.5 Exposure and Night Light Trends in Indian Cities: Vulnerability Assessment.
- Comparative Study of Heat Indices in India Based on Observed and Model Simulated Data.
- Ambient PM 2.5 exposure and premature mortality burden in the holy city Varanasi, India *.