MD at Laiko Hospital.
interest focus is anca associated vasculitides.
- Long term outcome of Kidney Transplantation in patients with IGA renal disease.
- Secondary Hyperoxaluria: A risk factor for kidney stone formation and renal failure in native kidneys and renal grafts.
- Classification of antineutrophil cytoplasmic autoantibody vasculitides: The role of antineutrophil cytoplasmic autoantibody specificity for myeloperoxidase or proteinase 3 in disease recognition and prognosis.
- The clinical course of IgA Nephropathy after Kidney Transplantation and its management.
- Kidney Transplantation in patients with IGA Nephropathy recurrence rate in the graft and long term outcomes..
- IgA Nephropathy and Kidney Transplantation: Recurrence Rate in the Graft and Long Term Outcomes.
- Association between thyroid disease and its treatment with ANCA small-vessel vasculitis: A case-control study.
- Remission of proliferative lupus nephritis following B cell depletion therapy is preceded by down-regulation of the T cell costimulatory molecule CD40 ligand: An open-label trial.
- Lupus nephritis and non-Hodgkin lymphoma simultaneously diagnosed in a patient on methimazole.
- An uncommon cause of acutely altered mental status in a renal transplant recipient.