- Subjective aspects of pharmacotherapy in schizophrenia,
- Psychosocial interventions in schizophrenia,
- Psychotherapiutic interventions in schizohrenia,
- 1992-1995 - Disctrict child?adolescent Mental Helat Hospital in Warsaw
- 1996-2013 Institute of psychiatry and Neurology in Warsaw
- 2013 - on Mental Health centre "Dialog"
- Doctor of Medical Sciences, the Environmental Treatment Team leader, an adjunct at the Centre for Mental Health at the Institute of Psychiatry and Neurology in Warsaw. He completed training leading to the certificate psychoanalytic psychotherapist at the Institute for Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy in Warsaw.
- For many years he had worked in the department of psychiatry at the Third Clinic of Psychiatry at the Institute of Psychiatry and Neurology in Warsaw.
- The theme of his doctoral thesis was subjective aspects of pharmacotherapy in schizophrenia.
- Founding member (2000) of the International Society of Neuro-Psychoanalytic. Author of more than a hundred scientific publications.
- He offers consultation in English.