Research Fellow, Centre for Applied Informatics, College of Engineering and Science, Victoria University, Melbourne, Australia.
• Biomedical Signal processing
• Artificial Intelligence
• Machine Learning
• Epileptic seizure detection and prediction using EEG signals
• Brain-Computer Interface
• Big data technologies
• Pattern recognition
• Data Mining.
- Recipient of the USQ Publication Excellence Awards (C1 Category, SchoolSpecific), Faculty of Health, Engineering and Sciences, in 2015. Paper’s title: “A novel statistical framework for multiclass EEG signal classification”
- Recipient of the USQ postgraduate research scholarship, 2009, for pursuing Ph.D. studies at the University of Southern Queensland, Australia
- Travel grant from the University of Southern Queensland for attending the Fourth International Conference on Rough Sets and Knowledge Technology (RSKT 2009), Gold Coast, Australia.
- Travel grant from the University of Southern Queensland for attending the 2010 IEEE/ICME International Conference on Complex Medical Engineering (CME2010). Gold Coast, Australia.
- Recipient of the Quazi Mothahar Hossain Trust Fund Award, 1997, for securing First Class in the Master of Science final examination, Department of Statistics, University of Dhaka.
- Recipient of the Quazi Mothahar Hossain Trust Fund Award, 1996, for securing First Class in the Bachelor of Science final examination, Department of Statistics, University of Dhaka.
- Recipient of the University Merit Scholarship 1994-1996 for academic excellence and best conduct.