60 Fenwood Road,
Boston MA 02115.
- Autoimmune Disease
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Inflammatory Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Simon M. Helfgott, MD, is Associate Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School and co-directs the Harvard School teaching of rheumatic diseases.
- He is a graduate of McGill University School of Medicine.
- He completed his internal medicine residency at McGill and was a fellow in rheumatology and immunology at Brigham and Women's Hospital (BWH) in Boston, Massachusetts.
- He joined the faculty at BWH in 1986 and currently serves as director of education and fellowship training in the Division of Rheumatology.
- His interests include the use of novel immunotherapies in the rheumatic diseases.
- He also serves as co-director of the Spine Center and director of the Braintree Arthritis Center.
- He has published over 60 articles, reviews and chapters.
- He has been listed in "Best Doctors" since 1998.
- He has been invited to serve at the discussant of four clinicopathologic cases (CPC) in the New England Journal of Medicine.