A.R.N.A.S. Ospedale Civico Palermo, Pediatric Nephrology
Clinical Nephrology, Dialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, Renal Disease, Nephrology, Child Health, Urinary Tract Infections, Nephrotic Syndrome, Pediatric Nephrology.
- The Italian Society for Pediatric Nephrology (SINePe) consensus document on the management of nephrotic syndrome in children: Part I - Diagnosis and treatment of the first episode and the first relapse.
- Best practice guidelines for idiopathic nephrotic syndrome: recommendations versus reality.
- Focus on prevention, diagnosis and treatment of hypertension in children and adolescents.
- Hodgkin Lymphoma and Nephrotic Syndrome in Childhood.
- Frequency of renal diseases and clinical indications for renal biopsy in children (report of the Italian National Registry of Renal Biopsies in Children).Group of Renal Immunopathology of the Italian Society of Pediatric Nephrology and Group of Renal Immunopathology of the Italian Society of Nephrology.
- Eculizumab is a safe and effective treatment in pediatric patients with atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome.
- Calcium, phosphate, and PTH levels in the hemodialysis population: A multicenter study.
- Peritoneal dialysis in infants: The experience of the Italian Registry of Paediatric Chronic Dialysis.
- Prevalence and predictors of the sub-target Hb level in children on dialysis.
- Puberty is associated with increased deterioration of renal function in patients with CKD: Data from the ItalKid Project.