Mary Ellen Jones Building Room 321
Campus Box #7035
Chapel Hill, NC 27599, United States.
- Interaction of coagulation and inflammation with special focus on virus infection.
- Protease-activated receptors in cardiovascular diseases, myocarditis, and heart failure animal models.
- MSc 2004 Humboldt University Berlin, Germany
- PhD 2008 Free University Berlin, Germany
- Postdoc 2008-2012 UNC at Chapel Hill
- Research Associate 2012 UNC at Chapel Hill
- Tissue factor expression by the endothelium: Coagulation or inflammation?
- Protease-Activated Receptor-2 Regulates the Innate Immune Response to Viral Infection in a Coxsackievirus B3-Induced Myocarditis.
- Viral myocarditis and coagulopathy: Increased tissue factor expression and plasma thrombogenicity.
- Tissue factor Deficiency Increases Alveolar Hemorrhage and Death in Influenza A Infected Mice.
- Procoagulant soluble tissue factor is released from endothelial cells in response to inflammatory cytokines.
- Cdc2-Like Kinases and DNA Topoisomerase I Regulate Alternative Splicing of Tissue Factor in Human Endothelial Cells.
- Alternatively Spliced Tissue Factor and Full-length Tissue Factor Protect Cardiomyocytes against TNF-α-induced Apoptosis.
- Evaluation of a New Commercial Assay to Measure Microparticle Tissue Factor Activity in Plasma: communication from the SSC of the ISTH.
- Reduced thrombosis in Klkb1-/- mice is mediated by increased Mas receptor, prostacyclin, Sirt1 and KLF4 and decreased tissue factor.
- Platelet Inhibitors Reduce Rupture in a Mouse Model of Established Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm.