750 N Lakeshore
Dr Floor 11,
Chicago, IL 60626.
Biomedical Natural Language Processing Biomedical Informatics
- Enhancing clinical concept extraction with distributional semantics.
- Efficient extraction of protein-protein interactions from full-text articles.
- Towards effective sentence simplification for automatic processing of biomedical text.
- Sentence simplification aids protein-protein interaction extraction.
- Text summarization in the biomedical domain: a systematic review of recent research.
- Automatically extracting sentences from Medline citations to support clinicians' information needs.
- NEMO: Extraction and normalization of organization names from PubMed affiliation strings.
- An information extraction framework for cohort identification using electronic health records.
- Comprehensive temporal information detection from clinical text: medical events, time, and TLINK identification.
- Automating data extraction in systematic reviews: a systematic review.