Machine Learning, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Information Retrieval, Computer Science, Mathematics, Robotics, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Embedded Systems.
- Shuai was born in Wuhan, China, but raised in Hainan Island.
- He studied anthropology as a undergraduate student at School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, graduating with first-class honours.
- He went on to Queens’ College, University of Cambridge as a PhD student in anthropology, under Uradyn E. Bulag.
- Dr Shuai Li is a researcher at the Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge, UK;
- Shuai earned a doctorate from the Department of Theoretical and Applied Sciences, Università degli Studi dell'Insubria, Italy.
- Dr Li has 8+ years professional experience across Europe, North America, Middle East, and Asia Pacific; and 20+ years project experience in Computer and Information Engineering, Hardware and Software R&D, etc.
- Shuai Li is a research staff member at University of Cambridge;
- Also he served as CEO for the industry and released several successful products.