Name: Shu-Qun Cheng
MD, PhD. Eastern Hepatobiliary Surgery Hospital, Second Military Medical University.
Email: Send an Email
Eastern Hepatobiliary Surgery Hospital, Second Military Medical University, 225 Changhai Road, Shanghai 200433, China.
Medicine, Hepatology, Gastroenterology, Oncology, Traumatology, Plastic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Bariatric Surgery, Urology, Tactical Emergency Medicine, Infectious Diseases.
1. Significance of typing of tumor thrombi in determination of treatment and assessment of prognosis of hepatocellular carcinoma with tumor thrombi in the portal vein
2. A Rare Case of Rapid Growth of Exophytic Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor of the Stomach
3. Expression of the Glypican-3 Gene in α-fetoprotein-negativeHuman Hepatocellular Carcinoma
4. Role of Antivirus Therapy in Treatment of HepatocellularCarcinoma with Chronic Hepatitis B Infection
5. Hilar cholangiocarcinoma with synchronous metastases to breast and skeletal muscle: A case report and literature review.
6. Role of hepatitis B virus genotype mixture, subgenotypes C2 and B2 on hepatocellular carcinoma: Compared with chronic hepatitis B and asymptomatic carrier state in the same area.
7. The Hepatoprotective Effect of Hypothermic Perfusion of Normal Saline in Period of Inflow Occlusion of Liver in Rats.
8. Proteomics Analysis of Distinct Portal Vein Tumor Thrombi in Hepatocellular Carcinoma Patients.
9. Expression of the chemokine receptor CXCR4 in human hepatocellular carcinoma and its role in portal vein tumor thrombus.
10. MicroRNA-135a contributes to the development of portal vein tumor thrombus by promoting metastasis in hepatocellular carcinoma.