4504 stearns hill road, Waltham, MA USA
Nanomedicine, Drug delivery
- Therapeutic efficacy in a Hemophilia B model using a biosynthetic mRNA liver depot system
- Effect of Drug Release Kinetics on Nanoparticle Therapeutic Efficacy and Toxicity.
- Antitumor efficacy following the intracellular and interstitial release of liposomal doxorubicin
- Revival of the abandoned therapeutic wortmannin by nanoparticle drug delivery.
- Folate-Targeted Polymeric Nanoparticle Formulation of Docetaxel Is an Effective Molecularly Targeted Radiosensitizer with Efficacy Dependent on the Timing of Radiotherapy.
- Folate-targeted nanoparticle delivery of chemo- and radiotherapeutics for the treatment of ovarian cancer peritoneal metastasis.
- Formulation of Diblock Polymeric Nanoparticles through Nanoprecipitation Technique.
- The pH-dependent association with cancer cells of tunable functionalized lipid vesicles with encapsulated doxorubicin for high cell-kill selectivity.
- The use of pH-triggered leaky heterogeneities on rigid lipid bilayers to improve intracellular trafficking and therapeutic potential of targeted liposomal immunochemotherapy.
- pH-Dependent Formation of Lipid Heterogeneities Controls Surface Topography and Binding Reactivity in Functionalized Bilayers.