Center for Cancer Research,
National Cancer Institute,
Building 560, Room 12-70,
Frederick, MD 21702-1201.
Stem Cells, Cancer Stem Cells, Lipid Metabolism (Lipolysis), Cell Death, Cell Signaling, Regenerative Medicine.
- Dr. Shree Ram Singh obtained his Ph.D. in genetics from the Department of Zoology, Banaras Hindu University, India in 2001.
- Dr. Singh was a guest scientist at the Department of Molecular Cell Biology Biocenter, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany in 1998 and in 2001 he received a UNESCO Biotechnology Action Council (BAC) fellowship at the Department of Plant Molecular Biology Biocenter, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University.
- Dr. Singh pursued his postdoctoral research studies at the University of Haifa, Israel, and at the National Cancer Institute at Frederick. Since 2011, he has served as a staff scientist at National Cancer Institute at Frederick.
- Dr. Singh was appointed as Lead Guest Editor in 2012 for a special issue of Current Medicinal Chemistry on Stem cells in regenerative medicine and cancer, in 2013 for a special issue of Cancer Letters on Cancer Stem Cells, in 2015 for a special issue of Cancer Letters on Cancer Metabolism, and in 2016 for a special issue of Cancer Letters on Tumor Microenvironment.
- He also serves as an Academic Editor of PLoS One and PeerJ, Associate Editor of BMC Genetics, Review Editor of Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology and an Editorial Board member of Scientific Reports, Signal Transduction and Targeted Therapy, and Cancer Letters.