N0. 1, Shizhanshan Street,
District of Hongshan,
- Food chemistry
- Antioxidants and phytochemicals in food
- Food microbiology
- Food processing
- Product development
I am foucsing on the study of preservation and processing of aquatic vegetables
Bachelor of Agronomy, 1996-2000
- Horticulture, Department of horticulture, Laiyang Agricultural College (Now her name: Qingdao Agricultural Universiy), Laiyang, 264000 Shandong, P. R. China
Master of Science, 2000-2003
- Project: Studies on the extraction, separation, identification and biological activity of polyphenol from lotus rhizome, Department of Food Science and Technology Huazhong Agricultural University, Wuhan, 430070 Hubei, P.R. China, Ph.D., September, 2003 - July, 2006
Nutriology and Food Hygiene
- Project: Studies on the analysis of pesticide residue in foodstuff by MIP (Molecularly imprinted polymer) coupled with EQCM (Electronic quartz crystal microbalance). Institute of Hygiene and Environmental medicine, Tianjin, 300050 Hebei, P. R. China
- July, 2006- December, 2007 Lecturer, College of Food Science and Technology, Huazhong
- Agricultural University. China. Main work is teaching Food Microbiology for the undergraduates and some search work on food safety. December, 2007- December, 2009 Postdoctor, Haday Flavor and Food Company, Foshan, Guangdong Province, China.
- Main work is focus on the establishment of new novel, rapid, high-throughput method for the determination of the total viable count in soybean sauce and the exploration of cause for the leakage and spoilage of bottled soybean sauce. The task mentioned had been finished successfully.
- December, 2008-2012 Associate professor, College of Food Science and Technology, Huazhong Agricultural University. China.
- Main work is teaching Food Storage and Processing for the undergraduates. September 2012-2013 USDA of America as a visiting scientist, focus in food quality and food safety