818 Fenghua Road,
Ningbo, Zhejiang province,
Epigenomics and pharmacogenomics in anti-cancer chemotherapy (Epi)Genetics and (epi)genomics for cancers and complex diseases
- Shiwei Duan, Ph.D. (2005, Molecular Cell Biology, Shanghai Jiao Tong University).
- Dr. Duan is currently Professor of School of Medicine at Ningbo University. He was born in Wuhan, China.
- He received his Bachelor (Biochemistry) and Master (Applied Biochemistry) degrees from East China University of Science and Technology in 1997 and 2002.
- And he received Ph.D. of Molecular Cell biology from Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 2005.
- Since then, He has held research appointments at School of Medicine at University of Chicago in the United States and Singapore Institute of Clinical Sciences at Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) in Singapore, and has taught at School of Medicine (since 2011) at Ningbo University.