- Associate Professor in the Faculty of Medicine- Mansoura University- Egypt.
- Consultant of Clinical Toxicology at Mansoura University Emergency Hospital
- Member of the Quality Assurance Unit of the Faculty of Medicine- Mansoura University.
- Training of Trainers (TOT), Human Resources Development Center- Egypt.
- Diploma in Total Quality Management in Healthcare Facilities.
- Certified Health & Safety Trainee- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), USA.
- Computer skills, SPSS for statistical analysis, Endnote & Photoshop programs
Grants and Awards
- Honored by the Coptic Orthodox Cultural Center in Cairo, Egypt for research work in Medicine. Feb. 21, 2019.
- Accomplished Fulbright Scholarship in the academic year 2016-2017. Fulbright is the flagship American Exchange Program.
- Nominated twice for John-Maddox 2016 & 2018 Prize for the ‘Sense of Science’. The prize is dedicated for scientists who faced major obstacles in their research journey.
- Accepted for a one-year Global Clinical Scholars Research Training (GCSRT) program in Harvard Medical School 2017-2018; did not proceed due to fund reasons.