Federal Medical and Dental College,
- Public Health
- Dr. Shemaila Saleem, MPhil, MPH is a currently working as the Associate Professor, Department of Physiology, Federal Medical and Dental College, Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- She is a graduate of Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
- She attended her undergraduate studies at Islamabad College for Girls, Islamabad.
- Dr. Saleem was trained at Rawalpindi General Hospital during her house job.
- Afterwards she completed Masters in Philosophy at Army Medical College, Rawalpindi.
- During her stay at Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology/ National Institute of Heart Diseases her research work was focused on Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Afterwards she did Masters in Public health at Sarhad University of Information and Technology.
- She is Advisor, Editorial Board member of several scientific and also a usual Reviewer from several Editorial committees in Institutions and Specialized Journals.
- She has published several research papers in her research field.
- Currently, she is the Chairperson for the research society in her Institution.
- Also, she is the chairperson of the Literary society in her Institute.