5333 Xi'an Road,
- functions of non-coding RNA in plants
- regulation of fruit developmemt and maturation
- Computational identification of conserved microRNAs and their targets from expression sequence tags of blueberry ( Vaccinium corybosum ).
- MicroRNA–Mediated Repression of the Seed Maturation Program during Vegetative Development in Arabidopsis.
- Reactive oxygen species, antioxidant enzyme activities and gene expression patterns in leaves and roots of Kentucky bluegrass in response to drought stress and recovery.
- Characterization of a nitrogenase CrFe protein from a mutant UW3 of Azotobacter vinelandii grown on a Cr-containing medium.
- Characterization of a FeMo cofactor-deficient MoFe protein from anifE-deleted strain (DJ35) ofAzotobacter vinelandii.
- Identification of 14-3-3 Family in Common Bean and Their Response to Abiotic Stress.
- Identification and Characterization of microRNAs and Their Targets from Expression Sequence Tags of Ribes nigrum.
- Combinatorial regulation of CLF and SDG8 during Arabidopsis shoot branching.
- Genome-Wide Analysis of CCA1-Like Proteins in Soybean and Functional Characterization of GmMYB138a.
- Conservation and diversification of the miR166 family in soybean and potential roles of newly identified miR166s.