Radiopharmaceutical research, production and application of hepatobiliary imaging agents, myocardial metabolic imaging agents and has attained a level comparable to high international standard.
- Shao-liang chen, Director & Professor of Institute of Nuclear Medicine ,
- Zhongshan Hospital, Fudian University Medical college.
- Has had thirty years' experience in medical practice, scientific research in medical application, and in medical education. Leader of two successfully completed projects sponsored by the National Foundation of Natural Science Research, and participants of many other scientific research projects of vital importance Has for a long time played a leading role in China .
- Have been worked with general Nuclear Medicine for over twenty years, in the field of radiopharmaceutical research, production and application of hepatobiliary imaging agents, myocardial metabolic imaging agents and has attained a level comparable to high international standard.
- Employing nuclear imaging technique, developed a method of diagnosing the positions and natures of hepatocellular carcinoma, liver cell adenoma and nodular regenerative hyperplasia, with no injury before operation.
- Also developed a method to measure the portal circulation.
- These items play leading roles in international circ1es.
- As to nuc1ear medical photographic diagnosis and radiotherapy for liver, gallbladder, heart, brain, kidney, bones and thyroid gland, has had in-depth research and practical1 experience.
- Has published more than 80 medical theses in magazines of national level.
- Awarded B Class scientific research accomplishment prize offered by Health Ministry of Central Government of China, science and technology advanced prize, offered by the city government of Shanghai.