Rajahar VDC 16, Nawalpur District, Nepal.
Nepal Academy of Science and Technology (NAST),
Climate Change, Botany, Pharmacology, Medicinal Plants, Herbal Medicine, Traditional Medicine, Medicinal Plants and Herbs, Ethnobotany, Ethnomedicine, Ethnopharmacy, Traditional Knowledge, Ethnomedicinal Botany.
- Completed Ph.D. degree in Botany (Ethno-pharmacology and Floristic 2010), and M.Sc. Botany (Plant Systematic and Biogeography 2002), from Tribhuvan University (TU) of Nepal.
- My research focus is on Ethno-pharmacology and Floristic and fieldwork in the remote Trans-Himalayan region of Nepal.
- Research has included the author for Handbook of Flowering Plants of Nepal Volume 1 (2018); along with two dozen papers in peer reviewed journals; Flora of Nepal Project (NAST Coordinator); Darwin Initiative Project (Nepal Coordinator); Bulletin of Basic and Applied Plant Science and Life Science Leaflets (Editorial Board Member).
- Major responsibilities include: managerial and researcher roles (Flora of Nepal and Darwin Initiative Research Program).
- Also actively involved in Biodiversity Conservation research projects.