Dept. of Pharmacognosy, College of Pharmacy.
King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Isolation of Natural product, NMR, HPLC, antioxidant activity.
- Shagufta Perveen is an Associate Professor at King Saud University in Saudi Arabia.
- She obtained her Ph.D. from the H.E.J. Research Institute of Chemistry, University of Karachi, Pakistan in 2009, and joined as an Assistant Professor at King Saud University then promoted as an Associate Professor in 2014.
- She began research on Natural Product Isolation and structure elucidation by different modern ways and techniques.
- She has published more than sixty original papers and two chapters in different ISI listed journals.
- She has collaborated with many researchers in Japan, United Kingdom, Unites State, Pakistan and Italy.
- She is the editor of more than ten journals and reviewer of many journals.