Department of Pharmacy, Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University, Sheringal, Dir
Isolation and characterization of phytochemicals/compounds from medicinal plants used in traditional system of medicines and their biological/pharmacological screenings
Dr. Shafiq Ur Rahman, B-Pharm, Pharm-D, M.Phil, Ph.D.
- Evaluation of the stem bark of Pistacia integerrima Stew ex Brandis for its antimicrobial and phytotoxic activities.
- GC/MS analysis, free radical scavenging, anticancer and β-glucuronidase inhibitory activities of Trillium govanianum rhizome.
- Bioactive Steroids and Saponins of the Genus Trillium.
- Rapid Bioassay-Guided Isolation of Antibacterial Clerodane Type Diterpenoid from Dodonaea viscosa (L.) Jaeq.
- Govanoside A, a new steroidal saponin from rhizomes of Trillium govanianum.
- Pharmacognostic and ethnomedicinal studies on Trillium govanianum.
- Correlation of the antioxidant capacity with the phenolic contents of Hypericum monogynum and Hypericum perforatum.
- Comparative Study of Domperidone Sustained Release Matrix Tablets Prepared by Wet Granulation and Solvent Evaporation Techniques Using Xanthan Gum.
- Formulation Development and Evaluation of Domperidone Sustained Release Matrix Tablets by Two Different Methods Using Guar Gum as a Sustaining Agent.
- A new trihydroxylated fatty acid and phytoecdysteroids from rhizomes of trillium govanianu.