Animal Reproduction Gynaecology and Obstetrics, ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute
Male and Female Animal Reproduction, Semen biology
Ph. D scholar Animal Reproduction Gynaecology and Obstetrics, ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute
- Influence of stocking density on growth performance of vencobb broiler.
- Effect of Management Systems on Seminal Characteristics of Jakhrana Bucks.
- Effect of incubation on freezability of cholesterol-loaded cyclodextrin treated buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) spermatozoa.
- Effect of egg yolk powder on freezability of Murrah buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) semen.
- The Potential Impact Of Heat Stress On Production And Reproduction Of Dairy Animals: Consequences And Possible Solutions: A Review.
- Strategies for attaining early puberty in cattle and buffalo: A review.
- Role of Infrared lamps in cold stress alleviation during winter in Murrah calves.
- The effects of different treatments of pre-milking manual tactile teat stimulation on day-to-day variation in milk yield, milk components, main milking phase, total milking time and average milk flow rate in crossbred cattle.
- Activity of Enzymatic Antioxidants and Total Antioxidant Capacity in Seminal Plasma of Murrah Bulls during Cryopreservation.
- Influence of stocking density on the performance, carcass characteristics,hemato-biochemical indices of Vanaraja chickens.
- Effect of different levels of egg-yolk on freezability of Jakhrana buck semen.
- Libido parameters and their correlation with seminal characteristics in Jakhrana bucks maintained under different systems.