Hepatitis B virus, hepatitis C virus, dental cacteria, virus and yeast (especially Candida)
- Sevgi Ciftci is the Associate Professor at the the Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Dentistry, Istanbul University, Turkey.
- Dr. Sevgi Ciftci obtained her BA in department of the medical biological sciences in Faculty of Medicine from the Dokuz Eylül University at Izmir- Turkey, and her PhD in Microbiology from the Medical Faculty of Istanbul University at Istanbul, in 2003.
- Dr. Sevgi Ciftci received her Ph.D. from the Microbiology of Medical Faculty at Istanbul University.
- She currently fellow as the Associate Professor in the Microbiology Department of the Faculty of Dentistry at Istanbul University.
- She is a member of the Editorial Board of several international journals.
- She also served as a member of the Organization Committee in International Congresses.