Montefiore Medical Center,
111 East 210th Street,
Bronx, NY 10467.
Neuroanesthesia, Neurosurgical Anesthesia.
- Dr. Sergey V Pisklakov, MD is an outstanding clinician.
- He is a Associate Professor & Neuroanesthesia Fellowship Director at Montefiore Medical Center.
- His clinical activities focused in Neurosurgical Anesthesia.
- The trajectory of his academic career in research has been quite remarkable.
- Dr. Pisklakov is the author of 21 peer-reviewed articles, over 50 abstracts, 2 reviews, 5 book chapters, 4 Problem-Based Learning Discussions and numerous presentations.
- The results of his work have been presented at National and International Conferences.
- Dr. Pisklakov is an outstanding educator.
- In addition to clinical supervision and teaching in the operating rooms, he prepares lectures for anesthesiology residents and medical students.
- Dr. Pisklakov is frequently invited to present lectures to neurosurgical residents, students, and the faculty.
- His medical student lectures on Neuroanesthesia has earned him two Golden Apple nominations.
- He is a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists, New York State Society of Anesthesiologists and Departmental Committees.
- He is also a reviewer for British Journal of Medicine and Medical Research, British Journal of Education and Behavioral Science, and for Open Journal of Anesthesiology.