Department of Genetic Engineering, SRM University, Chennai - 603 203, Tamil Nadu.
Biocatalysis and Enzymology , Bioprocess and Fermentation Technology , Chromatographic Bioseparation Processes.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Biotechnology – Vellore Institute of Technology University, Tamil Nadu (April 2015).
- Master of Technology in Industrial Bio-Technology - SASTRA University, Tamil Nadu with CGPA of 9.11/10 and placed in First class with distinction (May 2009).
- Bachelor of Technology in Industrial Bio-Technology - Arunai Engineering College, Anna University,Chennai with 78% and placed in First class (April 2007).
- Higher Secondary Education – St. Joseph’s Higher Secondary School, Cuddalore with 82.83 % (March 2003).
- SSLC – St. Joseph’s Higher Secondary School, Cuddalore with 92.2 % (April 2001).
- V.Mohanasrinivasan, C.Subathra devi, V.Suganthi, E.Selvarajan (2012).”Nisin based Lantibiotic Engineering”. Lambert Academic publishing, Germany. ISBN: 978-3-659-25473-4.
- Selvarajan Ethiraj, V.Mohanasrinivasan, V.Suganthi (2011).”Purification of growth factor expressed as a fusion protein in E.coli”. Lambert Academic publishing, Germany.ISBN:978-3-8443-8167-2.
- E.Selvarajan, R.Veena, N.Manoj kumar (2017). “Polyphenol oxidase, beyond enzyme browning- a review” Microbial Bioprospecting for Sustainable Development, Springer Publisher
- Sindhu.V, Swathi.S, E.Selvarajan (2017). “Xylanases for sustainable bioproduct production a review” Microbial Bioprospecting for Sustainable Development, Springer Publisher
- E.Selvarajan, V.Mohanasrinivasan (2017) A Review on Nanoimmobilization of Beta-Galactosidase for lactose free product development. Springer Publisher
- E.Selvarajan, M.Jerold, V.Sivasubramanian (2017) An overview of bioprocess engineering. CRC press.