200 First Street SW,
Rochester MN USA,
- fetal transplantation
- fetal tolerization
- hepatocyte transplantation
- bioartificial liver
- liver transplantation
- Scott L Nyberg is a trained Liver Transplant Surgeon and a Biomedical Engineer.
- His engineering training includes a BS degree in Chemical Engineering from MIT and PhD in Biomedical Engineering from University of Minnesota.
- His medical training includes an MD degree from Johns Hopkins and Transplant Surgical training from the University of Minnesota.
- He directs the Artificial Liver Program and Liver Regeneration Program at Mayo Clinic Rochester, where he has worked as a Transplant Surgeon since 1996.
- He has published over 175 papers in reputed journals, and serves on the Editorial Board of Journal of Hepatology and Liver Transplantation.