3-8-31 Ariake, Koto-ku,
Tokyo 135-8550, Japan
Colorectal cancer, Gastric cancer, Chemotherapy, Biomarker, Circulating tumor cell, Circulation endothelial cell, Cellfree-DNA, Translational research.
Memberships on Editorial Boards:
- 2012-present Full Member- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 2010-present Professional of Medical oncology, - Japanese Society of Medical Oncology
- 2006-present Member, Japanese Society of Medical Oncology, Member, Japanese Cancer Association
- 1998-present Certified physician, Japan Surgical Society
- 1994-present Member, Japan Surgical Society
- Management of allergic reactions to oxaliplatin in colorectal cancer patients.
- Genetic variations in immunomodulatory pathways to predict survival in patients with locoregional gastric cancer.
- Variations in genes regulating tumor-associated macrophages (TAMs) to predict outcomes of bevacizumab-based treatment in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer: Results from TRIBE and FIRE3 trials.
- Pharmacogenomics of fluorouracil-based chemotherapy toxicity.
- Variations in genes involved in immune response checkpoints and association with outcomes in patients with resected colorectal liver metastases.
- Genetic variants within obesity-related genes are associated with tumor recurrence in patients with stages II/III colon cancer.
- A novel detection strategy for living circulating tumor cells using 5-aminolevulinic acid.
- Irinotecan monotherapy offers advantage over combination therapy with irinotecan plus cisplatin in second-line setting for treatment of advanced gastric cancer following failure of fluoropyrimidine-based regimens.
- Autophagy-related polymorphisms predict hypertension in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer treated with FOLFIRI and bevacizumab: Results from TRIBE and FIRE-3 trials.
- Clinical Significance of TLR1 I602S Polymorphism for Patients with Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Treated with FOLFIRI plus Bevacizumab.