9500 Euclid Ave,
OH, 44195, USA.
- Young onset CRC
- Peritoneal CRC
- Hereditary CRC
- Neoadjuvant therapy and response to treatment
- Exenterative surgery
- Mr Satish Warrier is a colorectal surgeon at Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre in Melbourne, Australia as well as Alfred Health, Melbourne.
- Satish Warrier is a colorectal surgeon at Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Alfred Health and Epworth Healthcare.
- He has a specialist interest in advanced cancer care and minimally invasive surgery.
- He leads the transanal TME program at Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre.
- Satish is the current deputy chair of the Victorian Surgical training board, and head of research working party within the training board.
- He was awarded the inaugural Epworth- CLeveland fellowship and in 2011 spent 12 months training in advanced colorectal surgey at the Cleveland Clinic.
- His thesis entitled," management of young onset colorectal cancer" provided a platform for ongoing input into the familial cancer centre at Peter Mac.
- His other interests include management of advanced pelvic malignancy (pelvic exenterations), peritoneal cancer work (cytoreduction and HIPEC), advanced laparoscopy including single port surgery, and robotic surgery.
- He continues to review journals and publishes in all areas of colorectal surgery.
- Mr Satish Warrier is a colorectal surgeon with extensive experience in complex colorectal cancer, inflammatory bowel disease and anorectal pathology.
- He has special interests in single port, laparoscopic and robotic colorectal surgery, gastroscopy, colonoscopy and Transanal Endoscopic Microsurgery (TEMS).